Monday, May 12, 2008

One Week and COUNTING!

Phew. I just finished my last exam (of the semester, not of my life. Thanks Kari) and I am starting to get pumped for Europe! Not that I haven't been excited, but it's very hard to acknowledge that you are taking the trip of a lifetime when you are spending days in front of a computer trying to think of synonyms for 'film' and 'program' and 'therefore.' Needless to say, Kari and I are both very much done and are moving into the next phase, the Europa phase. I still need everything for the trip, ie. backpack, ATM card, plug adapter, clothes, etc, etc, but this will work itself out over the next seven days. For now, we are concentrating on securing jobs, moving, graduation and all that good stuff.  Attention friends and family: is there anything that we should bring that isn't obvious? Anything that we shouldn't bring? What books should we read? Anywhere that we should go in particular? And more importantly, any place we should eat?

Let us know! 
Kati

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sending lots of love. LT

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. Wondering how it is going. Are you enjoying London. Sending lots of love. Mom

Anonymous said...

Who's mom? We have two!

Anonymous said...

Love hearing about your travels as they happy. Especially love the pictures. I sent Jill the connection to your blog. She is also enjoying it. NJersey is awesome. Weather great. We are leaving in a couple of hours. Miss you. Keep having fun. Love, Mom I (Tobin)

Anonymous said...

Hi!! hope you're having fun!!!

Love.... babe :)

ps. kt's babe ;)